Abolish unplanned downtime.
See how SAM4’s predictive condition monitoring helps pulp and paper mills keep critical assets up and running.
energy savings using SAM4's energy efficiency metrics
annual ROI through more effective maintenance and greater uptime
of developing failures detected up to 5 months in advance
Reliably monitor assets exposed to chemicals, steam & dust
From sodium sulfide to calcium oxide, from agitation to drying, SAM4 can monitor all your AC motors and rotating equipment, no matter where they are and what they’re exposed to. SAM4’s sensors install inside the motor control cabinet, not on the asset in the field, making hazards and location no barrier to reliable round-the-clock data.
Reduce unplanned downtime by up to 90%
Using AI-driven electrical waveform analysis, SAM4 is able to offer fault detection accuracy that exceeds other technologies: over 9 out of 10 failures up to 5 months in advance. What’s more, SAM4 can directly detect beginning electrical failures, long before they leave marks that physically based systems can register.
Save energy, reduce discarding & raise OEE
SAM4 leverages the data it’s already collecting to provide additional insights that go well beyond just predicting failures—insights you simply can’t get from vibrations, oil, or temperature. Real-time and historical power quality, energy efficiency and operational metrics (such as the real-time pump performance curve shown at left) help pulp and paper mills achieve world-class operational excellence.
Reap the benefits of service, not just sensors.
From a detailed value assessment through fault alerts with concrete recommendations, our team of industry experts, data scientists and maintenance consultants provide ongoing personal attention. We:
- take the time to learn about your specific production setup, and offer real, actionable advice on how SAM4 will make your maintenance strategy more effective
- communicate with your team when anomalies are detected
- help you discover ways to make your pumps, motors and processes more energy efficient
- provide regular updates through email, video calls, and face-to-face meetings
Hear from one of our industry customers.
Hear from chief digital officers Carlos Alba and Peter D’haese on how SAM4 increases critical asset uptime at ArcelorMittal by detecting failures before they happen.
Book a 30-minute demo at your convenience.
We’d love to show you how SAM4 works and answer all your questions. The SAM4 demo is a 30-minute no-obligation conversation at a time of your choosing, over the phone, via web call or in person (whichever is easiest for you).
Please fill in the form and our team will get back to you within one business day.
What to expect:
- a demonstration of the features that are relevant to your team.
- advice on how SAM4 predictive maintenance can increase the uptime of your critical assets.
- an indication of SAM4’s cost for your organization and use case.